fotoluvr - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Acclimated

After two not-so brutal Toronto winters, I think I've finally acclimated. The other day I stepped out of the gym around 6:30 in the evening. I had some stuff to pick up at the pharmacy. I came out and there was a snowstorm. I pulled my hood up and kept on walking - across the street, down three blocks to the nearest Shoppers. The old me would've walked the other way into the warm confines of my building.

Speaking of snow, this year we're really getting it. Lots of it. Snow, sleet, slush, freezing rain. It's only December 4th. Nasty winter ahead. Brrrr.

4 comments:

Tony said...

Ours has just been wet :-( If it would snow it would be more fun :-)

Manu said...

Finally.. so this winter should be a snap!! I heard it was really cold in Toronto. Warm up to some(one)thing nice! :)

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. my FIRST snow... i LOVE it! hehehe. PRETTY :)

Andy said...

Hehe, your blood has thinned. How are you guys surviving? I'm worried about you with this weather. I hope you are keeping your bits warm!