fotoluvr - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Slump

I've been in a bloging slump these past few months. Well - I've generally been in a slump. A friend just pointed out that it's obvious from my blog entries (or lack thereof). So, I thought I'd blog about that :)

Somewhere over the past year, I've seen my carefree, jovial state of mind erode away. This year, I've actually had to apply myself at work. Also, some changes this summer led to a more focused effort on my part to be successful. Obviously this has come at the expense of my personal life & sanity. It's time to stop this and return to a more 'normal' existence - i.e. getting drunk 3 nights a week.

Just kidding. It's obvious I need to find a better work/life balance. How does one go about doing that?

Lots of questions and decisions ahead. I hope the two weeks off will help clear my head.

4 comments:

Manu said...

Have a blast in Espana!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I've found going to counseling pretty helpful in the past. A good way to really spread my "stuff" out and examine it w/ someone who doesn't have a stake in it.

And yep, I think I'm going to be forced to go to Blogger Beta.

Dr. Grumbles said...

Let us know if you figure any good strategies out.

I have blogging a lot lately, and my work performance is less than stellar! Not because of blogging, but avoiding one leaves plenty of time for the other!

Balance is a hard thing to accomplish.

Anonymous said...

:-)
mkc