fotoluvr - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, March 05, 2007

Update

Hmm - I just realized my last three posts are weather related. I swear it wasn't planned that way but weather has been on my mind a lot. The only good thing about a Toronto winter is the fact that it tightens up your pores and keeps your skin clean. That and curling.

Ok - I'm just kidding about curling, which, for the uninitiated, is yet another pointless sport invented by the Scots out of sheer boredom. They spent their summers whacking a pebble around the meadows with a stick and called it golf. They spent their winters pushing a piece of rock on ice aided by the smoothening power of brooms and called it curling. I'm not making any of this up.

Some of you have expressed great concern at my absence from the blogosphere for - gosh - a whole month. I've been busy doing actual work for a change. Very interesting, yet intense work. This is my first normal week in a while. Hope to post more regularly going forward. Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Sapna said...

The cold may tighten your pores, but my skin's flaking from the dryness. I hate winter.

autogato said...

Crap, I know what you mean on the whole absence thing. I'm trying to make blogging more of a priority, though, especially since I enjoy it. Glad to see you back!!

Ameet said...

Sapna: Moisturize! Every night! Slather it on and wash it off in the morning.

Ameet said...

autogato: you've been very quiet too - glad to see you back!

Tony said...

Glad to have you back :-)

karmic said...

Am pretty sure we are at the tipping point for climate change. But you would not know that given the weather in Toronto eh?