fotoluvr - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Bitch Session

Things I don't get.

- Gay desis who live in the rural bible belt and spend all their lives on gay.com. If you have so much fucking time, MOVE!!

- Drink glasses filled to the brim with ice - in winter. The ice is supposed to chill the drink, not cryogenically preserve the person holding it!

- People on MSN who constantly set their status to "Away". We know you're there and screening! Why don't they just add a status message that says "Screening"?

- Double-bagging. I'm only going home with that stuff - not climbing Mt Everest.

- Pictures of fags on dating sites, flanked by zany looking hags. Ok - you have friends - you have a life - we get it! No need to expose your unwilling friends to the voyeuristic world of gay cruising.

- People who get on the subway and just stand near the entrance. Hello! There're people behind you. Make room you morons!

- Pleated pants. Who invented those pleats anyway? People with XXXL dicks? or at least wanting to give the appearance of XXXL dicks?

- Impossibly good-looking, airbrushed posters of semi-naked TV stars. No one's that perfect in real life!

More later.

2 comments:

autogato said...

What is double-bagging? Please excuse my ignorance.

Now, I must admit that I do prefer an extremely cold drink, even in winter. Even when it's cold out, I still move my Dr. Pepper can from the fridge to the freezer for its 1 hour (or plus) sit in the morning to get extra cold. Mmmm. Of course, I don't live in Canada and face those winters. I'm much closer to the tropics. If that were different, I might be singing a different tune. However, MS can get cold, too!

Ameet said...

autogato - double-bagging is where they use two grocery bags, one inside another, so you can carry heavy stuff in it. These days though, they seem to be going overboard because I bet you some supermarket got sued off their ass since some jackass customer decided to spin the jar of pasta sauce like the bag was made of kevlar, and it broke through and crash landed on someone's head.

Cold drinks are ok - as long as there's more drink in it than ice. I do that with my white wine btw - chill it in the freezer for half an hour before drinking.