fotoluvr - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Friday, March 31, 2006

Literary Gem?

"His penis is so beautiful ... I just want to knit it a hat"
-from the movie "Prime".

That line threw me into a loop. When I see a penis, tiny woolen hats are the last thing on my mind. I don't knit either. I dabbled in some crochet as a kid, but that's another story. In fact, I don't look at penises that much. I don't find them visually attractive. I am more interested in the bodies they are attached to. And the only hat I want to see on a penis is a rubber one.

What to do - I'm like this only.

[A little inside joke - for those who watched MTV India in the mid 90s.]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, that hat and penis thingie...eww. But whatsisname was so cute. :)

Wild Reeds said...

Have you seen the show "Puppetry of the Penis"?

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. funny.

autogato said...

Oh my! You know, I crochet and I must admit that no one has EVER asked me to fashion a lil' penis hat. Nor have I ever had the desire to make one for someone. Maybe now, though, I will. I could start a new business. Autogato's Penis hats.

But you know, I'd have to make them in all different sizes. But how might i go about asking a person what size he, ehem, needs?

Ameet said...

manu: oh yes - he was cute indeed - in a butch str8 boy kinda way

wr: no I have not - missed them when they were in DC

closetalk: thank you

autogato: that's a novel idea. Tiny crochet penis hats! We can make them in all sizes and let people choose.

autogato said...

Sounds like an interesting business adventure. I wonder how the sizes would run. I don't think a guy would like to order up a Small, as in Small/Medium/Large/XLarge. Maybe we could come up with a different sizing system, like Wow/Great/Even Better/OH MY GOSH!!!