fotoluvr - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Spring

Spring is in the air. The mercury has been climbing. The sun's out in full force. The street musicians are back. So are the sketch artists and vendors. Most importantly, the tourists are back! Nothing says Spring in Toronto like the hordes of American tourists.

Random observation. There are two neo-classical edifices on Yonge St - just North of Queen. They're each about the width of a typical storefront. Separating them is a driveway leading to some uninteresting buildings. The gap seems oddly out of place - as if the structures were once connected - part of a larger structure. Got my curiosity going.

Another random observation. The area South of Bloor and just West of Spadina has some beautiful homes. Each decorated to the nines. Remided me of the homes around Dupont Circle in DC.

1 comment:

autogato said...

Speaking of DC...reminds me of legislation...reminds me that I keep flooding my senators with emails protesting the marriage amendment!

Thankfully, the American Psychological Association has put out a call for all of its members to contact their senators and voice their disapprove of the proposal!!!