fotoluvr - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, March 27, 2006

Walls Do Talk

She snuck into the building right behind me, carrying a tray of leftover sandwiches. About 5'2" tall and slightly overweight. She wore a bright red spring jacket. I had never seen her before. We both walked briskly towards the waiting elevator. She hit #15 - my floor. Could it be? I brushed aside the thought. The elevator stopped at #4 and the other guy got off. I began the small talk, "I guess that's dinner". ".. and lunch", she quipped. "I am stuffed, but my boyfriend is probably starving", she added. The elevator stopped at #15. "After you", I said. She walked out. I reached for my keys and walked to #1501. She stopped at #1502 - the apartment next door. We both looked at each other. A silent acknowledgement.

She fakes them quite well.

5 comments:

Wild Reeds said...

Lovely.
And Happy Birthday!!

karmic said...

LOL..

Ameet said...

What can I say? She's loud.

Anonymous said...

Oh come on...how do you know she's faking it? Some are quiet, others are screamers :)

Ameet said...

Hey anonymous .... you're right. I wouldn't know - considering I have no experiene with female orgasms (other than the Meg Ryan classic). However, I can tell when someone's trying too hard.