fotoluvr - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Friday, February 17, 2006

Experiment

Often, while browsing through the blogger dashboard, I've come across the little link called "AdSense". Today curiosity got the better of me and I enabled Google ads on my blog. Now before y'awll go all ghetto on my ass, I'm not doing this to make money - just attempting two answer two very important questions:

- what's makes Google ads so compelling?
- does anyone read my blog?

First up is a Public Service Announcement from Google goading us to help Katrina victims. Maybe Google hasn't finished digesting my blog yet? Or maybe my blog isn't worth anyone's advertising dollar?

I promise the ads will be gone soon. But meanwhile, don't hesitate to click if you see something you like ;)

No comments: