fotoluvr - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sunday Musings

1. Who knew bookstores could be fun? Normally, they're quiet hangouts where you can commune with your inner thoughts, load up on caffeine or impress a date with your literary knowledge. Today the Indigo Books at the Manulife Centre felt like a fiesta (minus the food of course). They had a live band playing fabulous salsa music. Feet were tapping, bonbons were shaking and the place was buzzing with life. I now have a newfound respect for salsa music :)

2. What is it with me and fried chicken? The southen-style, batter-fried boneless variety. It'll kill me someday but I can't stay away from it.

3. It would be nice if Toronto had at least one real snowstorm this winter. We've had piddly dustings so far. I want to see at least one nasty mofo of a winter storm - the kind where I can walk out onto the street behind and make a respectable snow angel. Of course, I wouldn't be saying this if I had to shovel any of it :)

4. Seinfeld is still funny.

No comments: