fotoluvr - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunday Musings

1. It's winter here again. We had a respectable snowstorm this week and temperatures have dropped.

2. Margaret Cho is funny - no matter how many times you watch her. On a related note, Bjork is a very easy target.

3. I need a cleaning lady. I have no time for housekeeping anymore.

4. Desperate Housewives has gone downhill - but then you knew that.

5. Apparently lots of people have a morbid interest in dissected human bodies. The exhibition was sold out today. On an unrelated note, Casa Loma closes at 4pm.

6. Staying in on a Saturday night once in a while is good for you.

7. I think my car's suspension is giving away again. There goes my next paycheck. Damn city roads.

2 comments:

Wild Reeds said...

First of all, love your photo. All we need now is a cucumber sandwich (with the crust cut away) help daintily in your right hand, with pinkie up.
Desp HW: The second season hasnt begun here so dunno.
Its only Feb but the afternoon sun is already BLAZING here in Bombay... wish we could have "respectable snowstorms"

Ameet said...

Dahhrling - that's why God created Canada!!!