fotoluvr - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Condo Update

I am now the proud owner of (allegedly) 1100 sq ft of living space in Toronto. It's not a little parcel of Canada, but it's a place to live, as long as I keep shelling out the monthly fees. Doesn't feel the same as when I bought my last place. Maybe because it's a condo. Maybe because I've done it before.

I'll have the keys in a few hours, and then the mayhem begins. The process of uprooting & rearranging my life. I move next week. It was stressful the last time. I hope it's easier this time. And more fun - cause I get to redecorate the place :)

6 comments:

Manu said...

Congrats!! :) I'm sure it will less stressful this time.. practise makes perfect!

Andy said...

Have you ever noticed that you cannot say the word homeowner, without saying "HOMO." Face it you were meant to nest! :-)

Kushal Ruia said...

OOh!!
Congrats!!
MOving is ALWAYS stressfull..wether u moving just rooms in the same bldg or moving between continents.
Have had enough practice with both but am still dreading my move coming up in a few weeks!
Oh well..but its all worth it!;-)

karmic said...

Congratulations!

autogato said...

Rock on! Wow - you OWN a place. It must feel so great!

I look forward to no longer renting. I also look forward to not moving to a new state or town every few years for academic reasons. HOORAY FOR YOU!

PNN said...

Congrats!!! I too just bought my condo in Seattle...will rant about that too in my blog ;)