fotoluvr - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Random Observation

I'm finally catching up on Desperate Housewives: Season 2 and I have to say this. This show has turned into a glossier version of the Jerry Springer Show. Behind the pretty picket fences and flower-lined yards, these people are living like trashy low life. Also, I can't figure out why all the gay writers in Hollywood can't write a decent, realistic gay character on a mainstream show. Andrew is SO NOT like any gay guy I've known. He's a complete contradiction.

As much as I loved Season 1, I can't wait for this show to get the axe.

5 comments:

autogato said...

I"ve heard so much buzz about this program. I guess I need to watch it one day to see what it's about.

I suspect that you will recommend an episode from Season 1.

Manu said...

Yep, heard Season 2 was pretty tragic. I have yet to finish all of Season 1. Someone recommended another trashy show to me the other day. A cross between QAF and Charmed - Dante's Cove. Have you heard of it?

Chic Mommy said...

I agree. the show is starting to get really dark and it's not funny anymore. But I still want to see how it all ends.

See Bee said...

i think theyre showing season two here
n i quite like it
same one where we meet betty? or is that still season one?

Anonymous said...

Chic mommy - here is how it could end... they are having this awesome block party, when all hell breaks loose when people some how start confessing how they feel or what they have done to each other and others. As a result there are tons of fist fights and hair pulling (throw in some women's mud wrestling near some random fountain in someone's yard) - all this while the block party is still on.

As things gets really bad, up in the skies a cargo plane with a suicidal pilot starts to plunge down and on way down looses control and instead of landing in a near by park ends up crashing on Wisteria Lane block party - killing everyone there. Thereby ending the series.

YAY !!! :-D